FAST CASH INJECTIONS
How To Earn Quick Income and Free Up Cash Whenever You Need It In Your Small Business
Every business has its ups and downs in revenue. And small businesses in particular have to keep a close eye on cash flow. Need a boost? Check out this course!
Inevitably, there will be times when you just don’t have the resources on hand that you want or need. For example, you may need extra cash to:
- Cover an unexpected expense
- Finance a new project until it earns
- Boost revenue during a lull in sales
- Pay for new equipment or services
- Invest in a new partnership or business opportunity
- … or anywhere you’re short on funds
So, what can you do when you need cash fast?
Use a few proven strategies for generating quick income. There’s no need to borrow, cut corners, or miss out on growing your business just because you don’t have the available resources right now. If you already have a business, there are plenty of tactics you can implement for making sure you always have the funds you need. For example, you can:
- Run time-sensitive sales
- Create personalized offers
- Repurpose existing offers
- Boost sales with pricing and payment options
- Build in upsells, cross-sells and down-sells
- Leverage your business and affiliate partnerships
- Free up cash by using creative saving tactics
- Make sure you get paid what you’re owed!
Here’s what we’ll cover in Fast Cash Injection:
You’ll start out with an overview of the courses and what you’ll learn, so you’re excited to jump in and get going!
Managing cash flow is a big challenge for many small business owners (especially now with the Coronavirus wreaking havoc). In module 1, you’ll identify the times when your business needs to create income quickly, why those situations come up, and how you can manage the instant income you’ll generate using Fast Cash Injection.
When you need a cash injection quickly, you want to use proven strategies that get results. In module 2, you’ll learn tactics you can use to give your revenue a rapid boost when needed, and identify the ones that make the most sense for you and your business.
- Lesson 1: Time-Sensitive Offers – In lesson 1, you’ll explore time sensitive promotions that entice people to buy something immediately, so that you can generate income when you need it.
- Lesson 2: Follow Up with Current and Previous Customer – In lesson 2, we’ll show you how to connect with current and past customers who already know you and your work, so you can uncover new opportunities.
- Lesson 3: Create Valuable Offers for Hot Leads – In lesson 3, you’ll learn how to create valuable offers for your hot leads, so those people will be motivated to buy something right now.
- Lesson 4: Create New Offers from Existing Ones – In lesson 4, we’ll demonstrate how to repurpose existing products and services, so you can quickly create something new and enticing to offer.
- Lesson 5: New Payment and Pricing Options – In lesson 5, you’ll explore how to revise pricing and payment options, so you can increase your revenue and give your customers more choices when paying.
- Lesson 6: Upsells, Cross-Sells and Down-Sells – In lesson 6, you’ll learn how to build additional relevant offers into your buying process, so that you easily add revenue without having to add additional marketing.
- Lesson 7: Special Offers via Current Partners and Affiliates – In lesson 7, we’ll discuss quick ways for you to leverage your current partnerships, so that you can bring in fast cash without spending on your own marketing.
Finding cash isn’t a question of earning more money quickly. It’s about reviewing your outgoings and how you spend money. In module 3, you’ll explore ways you can free up cash by finding opportunities to reduce their current spending and bring in cash you are owed.
- Lesson 1: Make Immediate Cost Cuts – In lesson 1, you’ll learn how to review your current, so that you only pay for what you need.
- Lesson 2: Use Creative Ways to Reduce Spending – In lesson 2, you’ll explore ways to reduce your ongoing expenses, so you can free up cash for growing your business.
- Lesson 3: Collect What You’re Owed – In lesson 3, we’ll discuss the importance of invoicing people on time and paying bills when due, so you aren’t losing out on income that’s owed to you.
In this final module, we’ll bring everything that we’ve covered in the course together. You’ll have learned all the tactics you need to bring in instant cash when required and save in your business. This is also your opportunity to review what you’ve learned and plan for future action.
Ready to Add Fast Cash to Your Biz?
Click below for instant access.
$299, Now Only